1. North on I-85 to Exit 154 (Martin
Bridge Road; GA 63) 58 miles north of the Perimeter (I-285) at milepost 154. This is the first exit north of the Commerce
Tanger Outlet Mall (U.S. 441).
2. Right on GA 63 for 0.3 miles
3. Turn Left on GA 59
4. Continue 2.2 miles then Right on Bold Springs Road (GA 164) at Ashland Corners country store and
a historic marker for Hebron Presbyterian Church. The turn is 0.5 miles past the Franklin County line. Follow signs to Ila;
this turn is not well marked and looks like a driveway!
5. Continue straight for 6.1 miles to Cape Road. (Continue straight at intersection with GA 326 at
2.8 miles. Stay right at fork with GA 326 at 3.4 miles).
6. Turn Right on Cape Road - a small dirt county road. If you arrive at a dead end with GA 106 you
have gone 0.6 miles too far. Turn around - continue back for 0.6 miles and turn Left on Cape Road. Total Distance from I-85
exit 54 to Cape Road is 8.6 miles.
7. Follow Cape Road for 1.0 miles to farm. CAUTION: stop and look before crossing grass airstrip - Airplanes
have the RIGHT OF WAY!!! For your safety please observe all cautionary signs